What's inside my make-up bag?

July 29, 2013

Hello again!

So I decided to blog about the contents of my personal make-up bag which I usually bring whenever I go out.


So this is my make-up bag... I bought this bag for around 200php at Landmark. It has 2 compartments where I store my lip care products at the front and the rest in the second compartment.

Let's check out the contents of the first compartment:


  1. FaceShop 2-in-1 Concealer
  2. Lips Eat Cherry from FaceShop
  3. 55 Kissful Tint Chou from Etude House
  4. "Zealous" HIP: High Intensity Pigments from L'Oreal Paris
  5. R22 Watershine Pure from Maybelline New York
  6. "Heart Warming" Renewist from Revlon
  7. Nude Lipstick from Etude House
  1. Lovely ME:EX BB Cream from FaceShop
  2. Skin Smoothing Lotion from Jergens
  3. Hair Cuticle Coat from Vitress
  4. "Dream" Cologne from Lewis & Pearl
  5. "Oh My Line!" Liquid Eyeliner from Etude House 

  1. Clear Smooth: Shine Free Face Powder in Light from Maybelline New York
  2. Eyelid Tape from Etude House
So there, the stuff inside my make-up bag. Will be blogging about my fave products and how I use them soon! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook