LOL (Lots of Love) Cosmetics: Black Betty Rotational Eye Shadow Palette (Product Review)

April 11, 2014

I have this habit of walking around the cosmetics section of department stores whenever I'm in the mall. As I was just browsing, this brand LOL (Lots of Love) caught my eye because of its packaging scheme and since I have not heard of this brand before. Walking closer its display, I could tell that their collection of cosmetics are in a wide variety and mostly the essentials for girls who want to start being a bit 'kikay' and plus the fact that this brand  does not cost a fortune, you can probably complete a simple starter, everyday make-up kit.



So, enough about the brand in itself. I bought this eyeshadow palette to practice my smokey eye makeup skills.

Featuring:




When you open the palette, it will look like this.

LOL's Black Betty Eye Shadow Palette
Here is how I did my smokey eye make-up:

  • Start with clean eyelids and line your upper eyelid and waterline with a black pencil eyeliner.


  • Use the eye shadow applicator and use the lightest color in the palette. Apply this all over your lid.


  • Then use  a clean applicator and dab a slightly darker color from the middle of the lid to the corner of the eyelid.


  • Take the darkest color in the palette and dab it on the corner of the eyelid. Blend. Blend. Blend.


  • Curl your lashes and add mascara.


And voila! You are done!

Here's my take on the product:

The Lots of Love Black Betty Eye Shadow Palette is very good practice make up especially if you are starting out with make-up. Considering that its product is considerably cheap, I totally recommend this product/brand towards those who, like me don't really apply make-up on a daily basis. 

So far, the LOL Cosmetics stall is found all throughout the SM Department Store and Watson's.

Like them on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/LOLCosmetics

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook