ANNOUNCEMENT: A Hint and A Pinch Revamped!

July 24, 2016

I have been trying my hardest to make this blog a better looking one but the lack of time to actually sit down and create something on photoshop and type down HTML codes makes me want to delete this blog altogether.

But Joko would stop me from doing that so yeah...

We were talking last week on how much we miss blogging and I was wondering to myself if anybody noticed that I stopped posting my reviews and thoughts online. Well, the answer was yes, and some of my friends actually asked me why I stopped and expressed their thoughts on how much they enjoyed reading my content... especially the brunch places.

So this gave me an idea which I ran by Joko and he gave the biggest smile and thumbs up that he could give me...

I would be making the necessary editing (the little stuff that I could do) and will be taking the new theme of A HINT AND A PINCH live by August 2016. 

I honestly tried setting this revamped version on Wordpress and failed miserably. I love blogspot but not being able to post because apparently the mobile app on both Android and Apple isn't available. But Wordpress presented the hassle of the theme that gives me little control on what I could accomplish... unless I buy a premium account, which I am not committed to doing so yet.

But just maybe... if this goes well. Hmmmm... 2016 Goals?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook