Reminiscing Multiply

October 23, 2013

MULTIPLY has been closed for quite some time now... and I was so glad that I got to (Well, my boyfriend did if for me) have a copy of all the photos I've posted in my account. It got me to thinking while I was sitting at home... bored, to look through the photos saved in a CD that used to be in the site.

Well. Here's what I've realized while looking through them...
  • I was a vain kid back then (I took selfies a lot!)
  • I hid some albums coz... yah. I wanted some photos only to be seen by some people (that's not the case anymore)
  • I had a phase where I would position my face in a three-quarter to profile position for a photo (until my cousin told me that it was lame)
  • I enjoyed being in group photos
  • I've never filtered my photo uploads. (that is why I had so many photos in one album)
  • and there have been at least 3 ex boyfriends in the span that I kept that account.
So, let me share with you some of the photos I liked.


We called ourselves SMB (Samahan ng mga Baliw) haha! This photo was pretty memorable for me since when shot was taken, I just recently finished crying coz my Mom wouldn't allow me to go to the studio with my friends. Even if it was just a 2 minute walk from the school. This was the last shot for the package my friends availed and they decided that I should stay in the middle.
2nd Year Highschool

4th Year Highschool
I loved being a cheerdancer! Smiling widely, jumping, lifting people, shaking pom-poms and different formations... that was what I loved to do during the intramurals.



My highschool barkada, we called ourselves "Thrillers". We were formed during our 2nd year of highschool and we've been friends ever since. I truly feel that our barkada was the noisiest and the one who loved to sing. 
Plus, these photos showed my highschool uniform. Black and white tube with white blouse and black culottes during MWF, Brown long sleeved uniform with red ribbon and belt during TTH and our PE uniform during the day of the week where there was PE class. I truly believe that my school had the most awesome uniform for girls (my favorite was the black and white coz I could sit anywhere and just dust my skirt when I got up, plus stains... cannot be seen with those skirts *yes, even blood stains*)


I've been best friends with this girl since grade 4 and frankly, I think this was the first photo we had together. I dunno why, but we just enjoy talking and eating that we never really bothered on taking photos to remember those moments. Maybe... some moments be better kept inside the mind and known only by the people who are involved.

Me and Polka reading Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn

Snow White: We had her since I was in Grade 3

Photos with and of my dogs... I am actually allergic to fur but my love for these creatures just take away the thought of that reaction to playing with them. 

Sentosa, Singapore
Intramuros, Manila
Liñon Hill, Bicol
Chocolate Hills, Bohol

I have always loved to travel. Especially with friends and family. So you could reckon that whenever I go somewhere... a camera must always be part of my luggage.

Where's Hazel?
Tree Hugger

I've always liked doing candid shots. Smiling my biggest smile, doing weird/funny stuff, not caring if its attractive or not. Just because I'm happy and I'd like to show that I am truly happy.




I have that smile that I do when a photo is taken and I am really not ready to smile. These are usually it.

Okay, I think these photos are enough for the public to know and see... :D I've learned a lot about myself and who I was back then in those old photos. Too bad I wasn't able to save the poems that I posted in multiply too.

My last thought on this is, it's great to see photos of myself when I was younger. Having proof that I didn't really change (physically), I just grew taller and had moments of skinny and chubby Hazel. Looking through those photos and seeing the people that have been a part of my life... I am truly lucky. Happy. Thankful to experience them all.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook