BOBBIE: KALEIDOSCOPE POLISH (PRODUCT REVIEW)

October 01, 2013

BOBBIE: KALEIDOSCOPE POLISH
| in CHERIE RED |



Price: 79.50PHP
Available in Department Stores (Beauty Section) and Watson's

 Whenever I was nail polish hunting in various department stores, I would always see the KALEIDOSCOPE POLISH collection of BOBBIE. But never really had the guts to try it out since it was kind of expensive for my taste. But after my mother's persuasion, I finally had the gumption to try it out. So I chose the safest color, and got the CHERIE RED.

HOW TO:
  1. Start with clean nails.
  2. Apply base coat and wait for it to dry
  3. Apply a layer BOBBIE: KALEIDOSCOPE POLISH and wait for the layer to dry
  4. Apply another layer until fully satisfied.
  5. Optional: Apply top coat to protect your new nail color

PROS:
  • It really works! The color changes with the temperature. (Dark Color for Cold and Light Color for Hot)
  • Amazing product for those who are not into too much nail art.
CONS:
  • The polish consistency is watery (that what I am used to, but maybe that's just the formula for the color change due to heat)
  • Must at least have 3-4 layers of polish for it to conceal the nail. 
  • Every layer applied must be thoroughly dried to keep from wrinkle marks and bubbles.
  • Price 
Note: I didn't apply any top coat to this product to test how "real" the color changing was. So this polish may peel within 3-4 days after application, depending on the manual work you do using your hands.


VERDICT:
Despite of the price, I would think this would be a good buy and could be an amazing addition to your nail polish collection. :)



THE COLOR REALLY CHANGES!
DARKER HUE FOR COLDER TEMPERATURE,
LIGHTER HUE FOR WARMER TEMPERATURE!
So, that's it for now! I hope that this blog helped you decide if you should buy this product. Please leave a comment and tell me how you think!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook