Go for Blue

June 18, 2014


Would you believe that this whole ensemble is worth less than 700? Well, here's my breakdown.

  • Navy Blue Chiffon Top - 250php
  • Shorts- 90php
  • Belt- 100php
  • Shoes (Soulmate)- 199.50php (this was bought with another pair, both for 399php)


The top, shorts and belt were all purchased in St. Francis Square while the shoes were from the SM Department Store.

I've always enjoyed wearing shorts. It started when my Grandmother ranted about my bottoms of choice whenever I went out with the family when I was younger. She told me to show off my legs because she thought they were beautiful. Hihi! Funny that my old-fashioned Grandma gave me the thumbs up for wearing shorts when going out on public. After that conversation, I finally started buying shorts and skirts, and at the end, I had more shorts than jeans in my closet. 

Although my Grandma gave me the okay on shorts, my mom being the paranoid one in the family... gave me this specific rule, "Do not wear shorts or skirts when commuting. It is only allowable to wear them if you ride in a car." Sigh. Being the obedient daughter, I've been compliant to the rule my mother has set.

This was my outfit for my sister's birthday day-out. :)

Whenever I wear an outfit that would show skin at one part of my body, I've always made it a point to cover the other parts tastefully. So that I wouldn't come across as 'easy' to the people that I would meet wherever I go.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook