Someone's New Here

March 22, 2015

    Hello! I'm J, the "J" Hazel's pertaining to in her previous blogs. Joko Fernandez. A computer engineer by degree, an innovator with an overflowing interest in electrical engineering by heart. I've been living in Quezon City since birth. Self-proclaimed introvert. A small bite of photography. Food food food. CATS > life.

     Whenever asked the question how I'd describe myself, in my head I would answer: I don't talk much and I enjoy comfortable silence, probably because I am an only child and I'm used to being alone. Heck, if you get to meet me in person though, you definitely wouldn't say I'm quiet.


    This is going to be my first time to blog here and the first time that I'm ever going to blog (seriously, now, after the 'Multiply' age of blogging).




My love and I



    Months before this, H (yes I'm gonna call her that here, haha!) was urging me to blog and she may have mentioned that she wants to see how I express myself. 




    Okay, I'm going to admit that I may have felt a little pressure because I have no experience at all. In addition to that, I DO NOT HAVE confidence in writing anything and I always have a sense of being incoherent. Yet, despite the pressure, I felt at ease because she always makes me feel that she believes in me.



    So, here I am, expressing myself, with the aid of imagery.




Starting off with something cheesy and artsy-fartsy. I love you, Hazel!





Besides photography as my hobby, I also have a passion for cooking. I'm also hoping I could post recipe how-to's in the future.




Flowing water from a river in Jones, Isabela.





The Galaxy
(taken at 1:30 AM at Jones, Isabela)




The simple house I stayed in when I was in Isabela. I went there for work.



Yes, I said work.







Nightscape in Calamba, Laguna. 




I love taking photos of kids, candid ones.



Pardon the selfie, this kid's really adorable. Besides that, he's awesome. Got to know him from an outreach program organized by a previous company I've worked for. It's a gig they do every Christmas season.



After a long day of games, it's always fun running around without any shoes (or shoe)!




As most of H's friends may know, she's part of CCF's Exalt Choir. This photo was taken during their Christmas special.



... and their favorite past time? Taking SELFIES.




My love for cityscapes





... at mga chubibo.




... and my love for landscapes. This is the sun about to set in Tagaytay.
(I have a HUGE dump of photos. Sorry...)



Guess who?




Hazel and some of her high school barkada in Tagaytay. They're a fun bunch! See the Baguio blog that H posted to know more of them :)




J, through H's eyes, with FOOD!



    Honestly, I'm not used to other people taking photos of me. I'm usually the one who's always behind the lens. A fact about me regarding my hobby of photography is that I'm not that much of a fan of post-processing. Not to be typical and it's not that I'm lazy, but for me it just feels like I'm ruining the captured moment. I would only tweak something if I really need to and if I'm feeling really, really, really curious (see the second pic). 

    Thank you for taking time to read this. It's not much, but it's a start. And by the way, H and I are planning to have a go at tech blogging and I would most likely be in charge of that. It's going to be our way of appreciating awesome ideas and creations! 





Lastly,




The woman who defined what inspiration truly is and who I owe all this inspiration I have right now. This lovely lady right here is my little ball of sunshine. She hates cats.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook