Getting Comfortable

March 21, 2015

I realized that I have been quiet on my blog for some time now and if you're following me on Instagram then you could tell that I've been busy lately with spending my time with family, friends and my ever-so-loving boyfriend. Recently, we've been trying a series of hobbies to do together as a couple and one of them is photography. Well, since I admit that I am a bit of an amateur photographer and being an avid fan of point and shoot photographs. J has convinced me to give TED, my Canon DSLR another try. In this process of learning the basics of photography, J has started taking his babies around and taking random shots. The fact that I am usually with him during his photowalks, I sometimes become the subject. 

I am not really comfortable being photographed. Although I love to smile and take groupies with friends and family, I am never really a 'selfie' kind of girl. And so, little by little, I am getting comfortable with being in front of the camera.

Just to give you a little sneak peak... These are some of J's shots of yours truly.




The photos above are taken during his surprise trip to Tagaytay with my high school friends and their significant others for our 100th day on being a couple. Hahaha! 

This is me trying to be a good subject to my very talented guy. Swallowing every inch of my shyness and trying to be comfortable in front of the camera.

Oh well, looking forward to more adventures and photowalks with J. And I am hoping that the next post will be written by him. Just in case you didn't notice, I have already renovated my blog from A HINT OF HAZEL to A HINT AND A PINCH, where the 'pinch' is J. Hmmmm... I'm still contemplating if I would blog about that sudden change. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi I really like your blog! BTW, I nominated you for the "One Lovely Blog Award" on my website. :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook