Casual Friday

August 19, 2013

Last Friday, my BFF and I decided that we were going to remedy our cabin fever by going out on a window shopping/make-up hunting spree. She expressed that she would love to go to BGC so that we could eat cupcakes at Cupcakes by Sonja. So we did, and arrived there at around past 2pm, due to the traffic along EDSA.


This is what I wore during that day out. Kudos to my BFF, Antonette Orozco for taking these photos of me.


See that face? That's my I'm-shy-thats-why-I-don't-like-having-a-solo-photo-taken-in-public face :))



This is just almost perfect yet hair is... super fail. hahaha! It was windy!

** Grey 3/4s Top- 100php
** Denim Shorts- 150php

Okay, let us now concentrate on the other elements of my outfit:

** Black Oxford Wedge- 400php

 ** Mustard Satchel Bag (my favorite)- 600php [given as a gift]

 ** Forever21 "Cream" Rose with gold chain- 160php

We stayed at BGC for around 2 hours and headed back north to browse of make-up. Well, what we bought will be for another blog :)

I don't know if this outfit is attractive to any of you. But since my style is simple and comfortable, this is what I usually love to wear. I truly believe that you don't have to spend that much to look good. Just be yourself, have your own personal style and check out those thrift stores! 

Until next time! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook