The Face Shop: Lovely ME:EX BB Cream (Product Review)

August 24, 2013

I got this BB Cream during the start of 2013 out of curiosity. The BB Cream hype was really up there and I felt like I was the only one who didn't know about it or didn't use one. While on a usual window shopping trip at SM Megamall, I saw this product and immediately purchased it.


The reason why I got the one from "The Face Shop" is because their products really compliment my skin color and I haven't had any experience of breakouts in using them.

So, this is the BB Cream that I've been using for a while now and it is priced at 395PHP.


The packaging is really perfect for those who are always on-the-go. This is the only shade available because it will adapt your natural skin color, this means it is an easy pick!

But the problem of this for me is that, the back part of the tube: the instructions, ingredients and pretty much everything is printed in Korean. Okay, I get it, its a Korean brand but since they're market is going worldwide already... could they print those information in English too? I have to admit, when I finally got home and was able to try it out, I had to search the internet on how to apply it.

Okay, since I'm already over that incident... let me show you how it looks like on my face. :)

Disclaimer: Photos are not photoshopped. These are the raw stills.

This is my face without make-up. Please excuse the creepy stare. I usually wear glasses so this is caused by not seeing clearly. And yah. My eyelids are not even, but I have found a remedy for that which I'll be blogging about soon. 


This is how much I'll be applying on my face:


Right after application:

Photo with Flash:

No flash:

As you can see, my face is now more evenly toned and cleaner. Red spots on my face is now also covered up. The good thing about BB creams in general is that it is not that heavy on the face. It may seem that your face is oily and grey after putting it on, but after a while it will blend with your natural skin color and will have a matted effect. Which will be perfect on its own for a simple, clean look.

To sum it up, I truly recommend that you consider this product if you are in the market of a good BB cream. Since it is cheap (in reference with other brands), amazing coverage, no cause for breakouts (with proper skin care) and easy storage. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook