Back to Board Games

September 23, 2014

It was raining earlier this evening, my friend and sister just finished eating dinner at home. To kill time we started off by doing our own thing online. But then I decided to ask if they wanted to play board games to pass the time... and so we decided on Scrabble.

At the start of the game, the flow was slow and each of us was drew really crappy letters. But when we got the hang of it, we started laughing a lot with the words we were trying to pass off. Mom even helped my sister out with the words she put in the board. But in the end, I was victorious!

Since these two have been bullying me all day... I just had to take the moment when they knew they lost! Hahaha!

So, going back to board games as a source of entertainment is far better, rather than sticking our noses on our computers and smartphones. Because playing with other people... actually having human contact will always be better in building relationships between 2 people or in a group.


Posted via Blogaway

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook