ANNABELLE

October 07, 2014


I knew it! I knew I'd watch Annabelle with the most twisted and horror movie fanatic people I know... and that's my Mom and sister! Haha! Unlucky for Joko that he was around to experience watching the flick with us, since he isn't that big of a fan of horror movies!

My mom is pretty strict with being out so late at night... that's why if I want to watch a movie with friends, I'd make sure its not the last full show. But since she was around, that spontaneous moment where we just passed by the cinema as we were walking towards the parking area...made me and my sister shout "Annabelle! Annabelle!" while Joko started to have cold sweats and smiled nervously. So yep! We watched the last full show of the movie.

I won't get into the details of the movie but I must say that this is the first horror movie that I got tired from all the moments of horror. I don't usually hold on to people when I watch horror movies, but this made me cling to Joko a lot. Haha! *sorry*

It came to a point where I, Joko, and Shobe were shouting "Can we pause the movie for a while?"

Yep! It was that intense!

In the end, as we drove home... we talked about the movie and laughed about some scenes. It was a good bonding experience. Call us weird, but thats how we do it in our family. :D
I totally recommend that you watch this movie in the cinema :) the price you paid for the scare is totally worth it!

Sorry for the crappy photo... it's hard to take a decent one especially in a poorly lit cinema. :)

Posted via Blogaway

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook